Thread: Problem with Dual video card setup

Problem with Dual video card setup

I am having Problem with Dual video card setup which i need to solve with your help. I bought the 6200 PCI card graphic card which oi am going to use with the PCI slot available on my board to run the third monitor. But when i activate the screensaver at that time there is a long waiting and the screen saver does not respond. So suggest me something to work with it.

Re: Problem with Dual video card setup

As per your problem is discussed let me conform one thing that have you tried the MDP mode(Multiple Display Performance). If not then do it first and let me know about it. Also make sure that the nVidia is compatible with the same. To check the same get into the nVidia control Panel under 3D setting. So do the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

As per your problem is discussed let me conform one thing that have you tried the MDP mode(Multiple Display Performance). If not then do it first and let me know about it. Also make sure that the nVidia is compatible with the same. To check the same get into the nVidia control Panel under 3D setting. So do the same and see whether it is working for you or not.
    Yes i have tried the same but it does not work for me. So now what should i do. Waiting for reply.

I have gone through all you detail that you have given me and some to the result that might be you are not taking the proper step while setting the Video card. So here i am giving you the link which is discussed about the setting of Dual Video card in the system. Just go through the same. Hope this will work for you.
    How to Install a second graphic card
    Install 2 Video Cards on Vista, 1 Nvidia, 1 ATI?

I forgot to mention one more thing that i am explaining now hope that you might get something to work for me. I have installed a GPU and after that i come to know that the issue is occurring when the RAM usage reach to the 100 Mb on the card. That what i got while experimenting to get rid of the issue. Hope that this will give you more specification of the same.

If all the above is not working for you then let me tel you that this is seems to be the issue of the compatibility. So i think it is better if you check for the compatibility of motherboard with the Video card which you have bought. If the card and board shows the incompatibility then there are no use of adding them to work together.