Thread: Phenom x4 955 low frame rates problem

Phenom x4 955 low frame rates problem

Hi there, I have just upgraded with the phenom x4 955 CPU by replacing the Intel. After the upgradation of the same the Frame rate of mine gone low. I am getting the 60fps to 30fps.This happens with some of the game only not with all. So can any one help me with the Phenom x4 955 low frame rates problem . A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Phenom x4 955 low frame rates problem

First let me know about the system configuration of your which will make us to find the solution of your issue in a better way. So discuss the same. Also let me know as you have done the system upgrade, did you installed the clean and fresh copy of Operating System? If not then install it first and then let me know about the same.

Thanks for your help that you have given me in response to the query of mine that is Phenom x4 955 low frame rates problem. I forgot to mention that i have done the clean installation and the system configuration is as given below.
    4 GB RAM
    DFI DK 790FXB M3H5
    Windows XP SP3
    MSI GTX 260
    I think that this much info is enough to sort out my problem with the Phenom.

It seems to have the issue of the driver which is not functioning properly. So i think you have to install the drive for the same again. As you have installed the Phenom then install the driver once again with the CD given with the package. If not then download the same from then official site of the Phenom and try again.

Have you tried installing the Graphic Driver? As the issue which you are getting is seems to have the issue of the Graphic which is not supported by the game. So i will advise you to install the driver for the same again. It is better if you download the latest graphic drive for you Video Card. To download the latest one go to the manufacturer site.

If all the above is not working for you then let me tell you that you have to check for the support of you motherboard. Check that your motherboard having the support for the PhII 955. I think to work with the issue you have to do the BIOS update. So try the above things and find the solution of your own. Say thanks if it works for you.