Thread: Can't find drivers for GeForce GT 320M

Can't find drivers for GeForce GT 320M

I am having the Laptop which has the Windows 7 64 bit operating system installed in it. This laptop has the GeForce GT 320M graphic card in it. I am not having the driver software for this graphic card compatible with the Windows 7 64 bit operating system. I have checked the website but it is not available there for the Windows 7 64 bit operating system. I Can't find drivers for GeForce GT 320M graphic card.

Re: Can't find drivers for GeForce GT 320M

You have the laptop which has the Windows 7 64 bit operating system with the nvidia GeForce GT 320M graphic card. You are not able to find the driver software of this graphic card compatible with the Windows 7 64 bit operating system. If you are having the driver disc of the graphic card then insert it in the drive, might be it will have the driver compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So try this out because the graphic card comes with the driver software for the OS which are compatible with it.

If you are not having the driver software of the Nvidia GeForce GT 320M graphic card for the Windows 7 64 bit operating system then you should try to install or update the driver from the device manager of the laptop. So go to the device manager of the laptop, right click on the graphic card and select the update driver option from the drop down list. The driver software will be updated for this graphic card, but make sure that you are connected to the internet.

I think the Windows Vista driver will work for this GeForce GT 320M graphic card in the Windows 7 64 bit operating system. Because i have searched on the Nvidia website for this and found that driver software for many graphic cards are same for both the operating systems. ie. for Windows Vista 64 bit , Windows 7 64 bit operating systems. So try this out. I am sure this will work for you.

Recently i visited on the Nvidia website for finding the driver software for the GeForce GT 320M graphic card compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. Well. I could not find the GeForce GT 320M graphic card in the list of the available drivers. I think you have mentioned the wrong name of the graphic card over here please check it out once again. You should download the driver for the GeForce GT 300M series graphic card. It will work with all the graphic card of that series in Windows 7 64 bit operating system.

I have researched on the GeForce GT 320M graphic card which you have mentioned in your query. But i think this graphic card does not exist. I think there is some other graphic card in your laptop from the Nvidia. So check it out again. By the way it does not matters that which graphic card you are having of the GeForce GT 300M series in your laptop. Because the driver for all the GeForce GT 300M series graphic card is same.