Thread: Generic PnP Monitor Driver 64 bit problem

Generic PnP Monitor Driver 64 bit problem

Hello Friends. I have bought the Gateway LT2106 which is pre-installed with the Windows 7 starter edition but i have installed the 64 bit version of Windows 7 in the same. After that i came to know that the netbook which i have bought does not support the 64 bit. When i set the resolution it does not go more then the 1024x76 after installing the generic PnP Monitor drive. Does any one help me with the "Generic PnP Monitor Driver 64 bit problem". Thank you

Re: Generic PnP Monitor Driver 64 bit problem

If the Windows 7 64 bit is not supported by your Netbook then it is better to install the Windows 7 with the 32 bit which will solve the issue of yours that is creating the problem setting with resolution on your device. As per my knowledge the gateway does nor support the 64 bit that you have bought. Hope you like this and work with the same. Thanks.

I am having the same issue with Generic PnP Monitor Driver 64 bit problem that i have got in the laptop of the Gateway and after that the same problem arise. The Gateway only support the 32 bit so they offer the driver for the 32 bit only and not for the 64 bit. The default resolution is always the the 1024x600. So if any one have the solution please advise me the same.

As you have recently purchased the Gateway LT2106 and it is under the warranty then it is better to ask for the driver to the Gateway only. As this is the known issue of the Gateway then they might having the solution of the same. So taking help from then by reporting your issue will solve your issue regarding the driver of the Generic PnP Monitor .

I also got the same issue with the Windows 7 64 bit and i have gone to the Driver wiz and got the software which solved the problem related to the resolution of mine. I have paid some amount and got the software which updated the driver of my system and screen some to the normal. So advising you the same to work with it.

I also got the same issue with the Windows 7 64 bit and i have gone to the Driver wiz and got the software which solved the problem related to the resolution of mine. I have paid some amount and got the software which updated the driver of my system and screen some to the normal. So advising you the same to work with it.
    Hey thanks a lot this works for me. As i have also visited driver wiz and helped me too.

Thank you brother for this nice topic