Thread: Need help with EVGA GTX 295 Quad SLI graphic card

Need help with EVGA GTX 295 Quad SLI graphic card

Hi,

I am planing to purchase a graphic card. One of my friend recommend me to purchase a EVGA GTX 295 Co-Op. I think its a good value for money, but i seem to be having some strange scaling problems. Is it good for overclocking ??? I need to purchase it only for the gaming purpose. Have an one has used EVGA GTX 295 Co-Op in Quad SLI ????

Re: Need help with EVGA GTX 295 Quad SLI graphic card

GeForce GTX 295 Edition CO-OP, it combines both cores at 576 MHz and 1792 Aboard MB of memory GGDR3 to 2016 MHz. It has two parts player running in SLI on a single PCI-Express 16x, hence the term single PCB (Printed Circuit Board). As for cooling, it is ensured by a small fan placed in the middle. Side connections, you are entitled to dual DVI output. But it may also benefit from HDMI through the DVI to HDMI adapter is included. It has compatibility DirectX 10, Shader Model 4.0, OpenGL 2.1, NVIDIA CUDA, and SLI configuration for Tri-SLI combining this map with a standard, or Quad-SLI in the coupling with a second similar .

Characteristics of EVGA GTX 295 Quad SLI graphic card:
    • PCI-E 16x
    • Video processor clocked at 576 MHz
    • Video Memory: 1 792 MB GDDR3 working at 2 016 MHz
    • Cooling System: 1 fan
    • 2 DVI ports
    • Compatibility SLI configuration for Tri-SLI Quad-SLI
    • Compatibility nVIDIA CUDA
    • DirectX 10 Compatibility
    • Shader Model 4.0 compatibility
    • OpenGL 2.1 Compatibility

To install this product on the reverse side of the video card GeForce GTX 295 should turn away and turn the screws 13 and remove the fastening clip. The central part of the plate has a perforation, which provides air circulation. It is here established thermal spacers in contact with the PCB at the point where the chip. Noteworthy that after fixing the EVGA GTX 295 Backplate for the latest video card you can still successfully run at Quad-SLI, since the thickness of aluminum sheet does not exceed 1 mm and not impose any design limitations.

When installing three graphics cards XFX GTX 285 1Gb DDR3 Black Edition in motherboard ASUS Rampage II Extreme, the lowest card denies access to the PCI slot. Therefore have to sacrifice the functionality of the motherboard for graphics performance. When selecting the system case for 3-Way SLI should be borne in mind that video took 6 outputs for expansion cards, and therefore requires a spacious building with a minimum of 8-S outputs for expansion cards, because of the peculiarities of the location slot PCI-e on different motherboards .

I have used EVGA GTX 295 with World in Conflict. With the transition to a screen resolution of 1920x1200 at the system 3-Way SLI GTX 285 not happened performance drop, but rather slightly increased the number of FPS. With the inclusion of level 4x FSAA and 16x anisotropic filtering, the system Quad SLI GTX 295 significantly outperformed 3-Way SLI GTX 285.