Thread: Geforce 9600M GT Driver problem

Geforce 9600M GT Driver problem

Hello, I am having Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 X64 installed on my laptop and while working on it, recently I have come to know that my Samsung R560 Aura P8400 Madril is having problem of the Geforce 9600M GT Graphic Card driver. When I am making use of the X86 Version I have downloaded the driver from updates of the Windows. And they are working fine. But, now I am having problem of the X64 Windows 7. I am not getting the driver for the graphic card. So, if you are having any solution then please provide me solution for this.

Re: Geforce 9600M GT Driver problem

Hey, I am also having quiet similar problem. When I install the driver from the update Catalog, which is for the Windows 7 64 bit, when I install it, I come to know that the driver is for the Vista64. And in that also, I am getting the HD-Audio-Driver and an Entry about a "nVidia Media Center". I am not getting the any kind of solution for this problem. And due to which my system is not working properly. So, if you are having any solution then please provide me details about it.

Hello, You must need to make use of the Driver installing software and by making use of it, you can simply able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply install the driver for your system it. for your laptop and then by making use of it, you will able to get the solution for your driver problem. You just need to use the software application as below:
    • Driver Finder
    • Driver Installer
    • Driver Detective

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the drivers from the NVIDIA website. You must need to make use of the following link and get your problem solved. So, you just need to make use of the following link and get your problem solved. You will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply click on the link below:

Geforce 9600M GT Driver

Hello, I think you must need to use the Driver Detective for installing the Driver on your notebook. You must need to install it on your computer. It will simply provide you features as below:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator