Thread: What are screen graphics?

What are screen graphics?

Hello friends,

Most of the time we say some words like Interactive motion graphics, 24 frame playback, computer effects etc. I just wanna know that what does screen graphics exactly means, i had try to find a lot over internet but none of them are having proper answer for it, I hope i get a proper reply to this thread.

What does Monitor or CRT means ?

A monitor or display is an electronic visual display for computers. Monitors are very similar to televisions but display information at a much higher quality. No matter the type, monitor connects to either a VGA or DVI port on a video card. The display device in modern monitors is typically a thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD), while older monitors use a cathode ray tube (CRT).

I am also similar type of question what does screen graphics exact means for example lets take an example of Martix movie that how that guy that has the screens with code dribbling down it, then he try to dudes inside the matrix get downloaded programs straight in to their heads? Can anyone example me details what exactly is happening in this case.

My friend,

I know that most of the people would be thinking that it is all done in post production because of which you are seeing everything in green, but in that case the information is being send into a room with 5-60 monitors and every shot has a computer monitor in it and if it is a moving shot then the compositor is going to have to track the motion of each screen across the frame.

My friend there are a myriad of different locations in films that might need our kind of services and hacking a computer system is some what different and each time they have to rework again and each and every but each time they have to be that little bit different.

What are Monitor screen ?

Basically monitor comes into two types one is your CRT and LCD, most of the time your CRT monitor looks like your television screen and they are very big in size, whereas LCD monitors are thin in size and light in weight too and at the same time LCD monitors consume low power, they don't flicker this would depend on backlight technology.