Thread: Getting problem with second ATI graphics card for third monitor

Getting problem with second ATI graphics card for third monitor

Hello friends,

I am using the system with two monitors and for that I am suing 'Radeon X700 pci-e' graphics card. The motherboard of my system is of 'RDX200 CF-DR'. Recently I bought a 3rd monitor and I also bought 'X1650 Pro pci-e' graphics card. Then I plugged this graphics card into the second pci-e slot. I also installed the drivers for the same. But problem is that operating system doesn't sounds to be noticing the second card. I am not getting the exact cause behind this issue. I wonder if you able to help me over his graphics card problem. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Getting problem with second ATI graphics card for third monitor

Hello friends,

It seems that the second graphics card which you had plugged into your computer system is might be faulty. I suggest you to check this new graphics card with another computer system. Suppose this card is also not working in another system, then there is only one way to sort out this graphics card issue, i.e you need to replace this faulty graphics card.

According to me there are many factors which can cause this graphics card problem. One of them is, you have not properly installed the graphics driver for second graphics card. And for to solve this issue you need to re-download the drivers for your second graphics card and installed it again. I hope this will solve your problem.

You need to follow below steps to check availability for second graphics card:
    • First click over 'Start'.
    • Then you will need to right click over "My Computer"
    • The select 'Properties' option from it.
    • Next step is to click over 'hardware tab' and then you will get 'device manager' option over it.

I also had the similar graphics card issue when I tried plug second graphics card. At that time my friend suggested me to try re-installation of graphics card driver. As per his suggestion I did the same thing i.e reinstalled the graphics card. The I restarted my system. And surprisingly my system noticed the second graphics card. I think you need to try the same solution.