Thread: How to setup HDTV mode in Catalyst Control Center

How to setup HDTV mode in Catalyst Control Center

I want to setup an HDTV mode via catalyst control center. I need some steps to perform this setting. What is the best way to start this. I had tried to do this first with the display manager wizard but some settings confuse this. So for that I need some help that what are the most recommended settings for setting up HDTV mode.

Re: How to setup HDTV mode in Catalyst Control Center

The HDTV client interface consists of constituent Video and HDMI Video. The Displays Manager Wizard determines be simple for you and that determine to Assists you with Custom declaration and desktop over scan and under scan. The system might not boot with a display on the HDTV using constituent video cables. The HDTV might act as only a minor display. A main video output might be required and plugging in a subsequent monitor would contain to be added in order to arrange the HDTV correctly. When the system is booted up and prepared to be arranged open the Catalyst Control Center by right-clicking the Desktop, and switch the View to Advanced view. Construct certain the constituent cables are correctly associated, and hit it off the Displays Manager. Here you determine to see your active system monitor and the disabled HDTV.

In this you have to select and drag the HDTV image to the vacant box (same-sized box as the Main system monitor). Then choose the Clone Main with HDTV from the pop-up menu. A picture comes into view on the HDTV. Select "Yes" to save the modification. Right-click the Main system monitors and chooses Remove Display from the pop-up menu. At this position, the system monitor be supposed to be off, and the Catalyst Control Center be supposed to still be able to be seen on the HDTV. If the Displays Manager prompts to save modification, then you have to select yes. On the HDTV, the declaration determine and almost certainly below, resulting in extremely huge icons. If the Catalyst Control Center window fits inaccurately, drag the title bar to shift the window into an improved location. If you cannot observe the OK and Apply buttons, you be able to utilize the keyboard shortcuts ALT+O and ALT+A, correspondingly.

To carry on below if you are using constituent Video and observe 'Setting the desktop declaration fragment below if you are using an HDMI correlation. In the Graphics Settings tree, you have to select and enlarge constituent Video Properties > Advanced. In that you have to choose the HDTV format customary that your TV sustains and maintains. In this case, you can utilize 1080i as an illustration. The 1080i customary (1920 x 1080 @ 30Hz) is selected from the register and is set by clicking the Apply Format button.

At this position, the HDTV is supposed to demonstrate a higher declaration picture with the less significant icons. You might also become aware of that the Windows desktop fits inappropriately on the TV. You determine at present address this by creating a tradition declaration for your HDTV. In this you have to select the Add button. Then after select the Maintain aspect ratio checkbox. Utilize the arrow switch to resize the screen in anticipation of you observe a slight blue border on the edges. When you are done resizing the screen, you have to select the Accept switch.

A pop-up box notifies you of the approaching (and essential) steps. Then you have to select OK. As the pop-up box instructed, you have to select Apply. This determines and save the convention format you have twisted. In the Custom Settings spot, you have to choose the supported methods for your HDTV - either 480i, 480p, 720p, or 1080i. If you are having a widescreen HDTV then you can choose 16:9, and hit it off the Apply Format switch. At present that you have practical the settings, set the HDTV as the most important monitor for DVD playback potential. Then you have to select the Displays Manager, and right-click the HDTV image. Choose the Swap display mapping from the menu, and hit it off yes if encouraged to maintain modification.