Thread: Toshiba Qosmio G30 graphic card problem

Toshiba Qosmio G30 graphic card problem

I am having the Toshiba Qosmio G30 laptop and facing the problem with the graphic card of this laptop. I am not getting proper display on the screen of the laptop. So i think this is the issue related to the GPU of the laptop. So help me out in resolving the Toshiba Qosmio G30 laptop graphic card problem. Replacing the motherboard of the laptop is the last option for me.

Re: Toshiba Qosmio G30 graphic card problem

You are having the Toshiba Qosmio G30 laptop and you are facing the graphic issue with this laptop. You are not able to get the proper display on the laptop screen. So first of all make sure that the graphic card is properly attached to the motherboard. I will advice you to again attach the graphic card on the motherboard of the laptop. May be this issue is because of this. So after doing it the problem will be resolved.

There is a possibility that this issue can be related with the driver software of the video card of the Toshiba Qosmio G30 laptop. So i will advice you to again install the driver software by removing the old version of the drive software of the graphic card. If this is driver software issue then it will be resolved by reinstalling the driver software. Install the latest driver compatible with the operating system of the laptop.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If any of the above suggested method is not able to resolve the Toshiba Qosmio G30 laptops graphic card then this issue is related to the hardware of your laptop and not with software of graphic card of this laptop. So to confirm that i will advice you to start the laptop in the safe mode and the problem exist then the issue is related to hardware. If the display is proper then issue is with the software of the laptop.

Toshiba Qosmio G30 graphic card comes with the onboard graphic solution for the display so you cannot remove that. I will advice you to contact to the toshiba service center for resolving this problem. They will identify the problem of your laptop properly according to that they will resolve the issue of your laptop. So according to me this is the best solution available for resolving this problem.

I will advise you to attach the additional graphic card in your laptop and disable the onboard graphic card of the Toshiba Qosmio G30 graphic card of that laptop. This will surely resolve the the display issue of your Toshiba Qosmio G30 graphic card laptop. If the problem exist after adding new graphic card also then your motherboard is dead. Its time to change the motherboard of the laptop.