Thread: Multiple blue screen crashes in the last few days

Multiple blue screen crashes in the last few days

Now I had recently installed the windows 7 and upgrade it to 64bit. In the previous month in that I had the multiple blue screens. When I had installed it. Not actually certain what additional information in sequent I be able to give, no solutions have been establish by windows. Is there something by which I can do to find out what is occurring. Possibly windows does not interconnect well with my video card. I tried to reinstall it but I am getting the blue screen in it. What to do now.

Re: Multiple blue screen crashes in the last few days

It's one of those that actually do not position to anything detailed. Possibly if you have an additional, even one supplementary current, you have to take an additional look, but be supposed to verify and corroborate you have the most recent bios for your motherboard, drivers for your motherboard chipset, drivers for your video card as well as drivers for you sound card. You have to test the memory, moreover using the Microsoft helpfulness or an additional third party convenience make certain that all of you cooling fans are clean and performance correctly. This kind of mistake can frequently be investigative of software problem additional so than hardware so if you installed several innovative software approximately that time like a new AntiVirus of Internet Security Suite, etc.

If you are using two monitors, your system is close to the radiator, but your system does not experience hot so, you presume that be able to shift it. You have been getting the problem of blue screens since 2 days subsequent to installing in the previous month. You do not contain too much installed, Adobe reader, flash, utorrent, itunes, google chrome (stable release) java, ms office 07, silverlight, firefox, vlc, winrar . I think you have by no means updated your bios previous to so you could realize a link.

You might be got the problem of the "PFN List fraudulent" bug verify designate memory dishonesty - moreover a bad driver, or defective hardware. You have to test the memory by means of Windows Memory Diagnostic and / or memtest86. Make a note of that RAM that passes a memory test is not essentially good quality RAM - it immediately means that the RAM did not fail the test. You have to think regarding swapping out RAM Modules so you be able to separate them.

If you want to see if a driver might be concerned, believe enabling Driver Verifier. You have to go to the start->type verifier.exe, and press enter. It will facilitate customary settings for all non-Microsoft drivers (it helps to arrange by supplier and CTRL+Click to choose multiple drivers). Then reboot and remain still for the next bug confirm, which determine expectantly have additional particulars, with verifier facilitated. In the event you are not capable to boot productively subsequent to enabling verifier, boot into safe mode, run verifier.exe once more, and select to remove existing settings. Then reboot.

An additional thing to believe is making certain that you has the most recent BIOS obtainable, and that you are using the most recent drivers obtainable. If the Windows is working tremendously slowly, so you have to rebooted, and at the time of reboot you are getting a blue screen saying the IO manager had run into a trouble with one of the drivers being confirmed. You have to looked, but originate no minidump, presently a 170 megabyte memory dump. You can use it may it will work.