Thread: No sound after installing radeon 4350 card

No sound after installing radeon 4350 card

I had added a new radeon 4350 card on my old computer. After adding the card there is no sound while playing the game. This issue comes as after adding the card. I am trying to connect a second monitor where there is no volume on it. How to fix this matter does the card is corrupt or the issue lies with the drivers.

Re: No sound after installing radeon 4350 card

I would load into the BIOS and put out of action the motherboard's onboard audio (which be supposed to be the Realtek audio). In that case, Windows be supposed to perceive the audio system incorporated onto your video card, and you be supposed to (confidently) get audio from that. It might be value noting that you might have to facilitate the HDMI audio channel in the TV's alternatives. I do not have a setup like this, but I would not be astonished if a number of manufacturers necessitate the setting to be facilitated. If there is not anything, then it's perceptibly you can at present plug and play.

If you are using a DVI-to-HDMI adapter, or do the video card it contains a built-in HDMI productivity. If you are using a DVI-HDMI adapter (and there occur to be 2 DVI ports on the card) exchange to the additional port and observe if that does not resolve the difficulty. I loaded into the BIOS similar to you suggested and when I booted up again my system originate audio drivers and the sound works.

My TV does not have the settings like that. The HD 4350 has an inhabitant HDMI port on the card. (Necessitates no adapter). I have a HDMI to HDMI cable attached straightly to the HDMI port on the card. Make a note of with the on board sound put out of action I uninstalled and reinstalled the video card and software, this has no consequence. I still do not have the ATI HDMI audio driver installed, Are there some motivation why this may no install properly. (It installed without mistake but does not demonstrate up as a driver). Also for a number of explanations with the software and drivers uninstalled my system might not detect the audio portion of the card.

I utilize HDMI on my monitor and TV on the settings for my computer it says driver not predictable but if I verify the settings it does not be familiar with in my settings yet they play and run absolutely, even though the volume coming out of my old 6.1 was dim I had to twist up the volume all the approach up on my speakers presently to hear a weak sound overall, I determined to utilize my onboard sound which is superior than the 7.1 HDMI anyways. Make certain to have gold cables if you are planning on having 1080p and superior or good quality sound or the cheaper your cables are the additional signal you will lose.

If you desire to re establish your sound possibly you be supposed to endeavor moreover uninstalling and re installing medium or channel if you imagine you have made a error or put the name of your motherboard or system here and I or someone determine and facilitate you to get those drivers. Also re facilitates your onboard sound for the reason that it determines and utilizes those codec’s and superiority.