Thread: 4870x2 overheats the system after powering

4870x2 overheats the system after powering

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a 4870x2 card and it is been installed to the system. The problem is that after I have upgraded the same my system has started to overheat. I have no idea why is this happening? Also my welcome screen becomes blurr. Please help me out in making the issue sorted. Thank you.

Re: 4870x2 overheats the system after powering

The problem would basically be related to the dust that may have been collected to the system. It is possible to happen as there might be lot of dust that has been accumulated to the system which may have cause do overheat the system. Do check out for the issue by making the the system clean by using a wind pipe. Look out for the same.

You can look out for an extra PCI fan that may then help out in making the isue to be sorted. You need to add up an extra cooling fan that would then let the system to work out well with the same. The system gets overheated as the cooling to the system may not be sufficient. Adding and extra fan may lead to functioning of the system well.

Run a memory test in order to figure out the usage of the system with the peripherals that is been associated. This would then let you know what could be the issue. It is then basically necessary that the system should be able to cope with the devices accordingly. Overheating can be reduced by processing the process with the compatibility of the system to the application.

Adding thermal paste to the heat sink would then help you out to stop overheat the system. Thermal paste would actually cool the system devices and then the heat sink that processes when the application is been executed would the relevantly help out in making the system to remain cool. This is basically the way through which you can make the system to maintain at good temperature.

You need to unplug the devices that is been attached to the system. Remove the Gpu the system fan and the processor. As it is been done. Then clean the motherboard using a wind pipe and a brush. After that apply some thermal paste to the heat sink of the system. Then use a blow pipe to clean the dust in the SMPS. This would then help out. Check out.