Thread: Monitor showing "no signal" in Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop

Monitor showing "no signal" in Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop

I am having the desktop computer system with the LCD monitor. I am facing the problem with this Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop. This desktop is loaded with the Windows XP operating system. The problem which i am facing is that, the Monitor showing "no signal" in Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop every time i am turning on the computer system.

Re: Monitor showing "no signal" in Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop

You have the Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop computer system which has the Windows XP operating system installed in it. But the problem is that whenever you are turning on your computer system the monitor displays the "no signal". So there can be many reasons for getting this problem. Because the monitor is not getting the input from the CPU of the desktop computer.

One of the very common reason of getting "no signal" issue of the Monitor of the desktop computer is the VGA display cable. May be the display cable of the monitor is not properly plugged in the VGA port of the CPU of your desktop computer system. So reconnect the VGA cable of the monitor to the VGA display port of the CPU of Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop. After that the issue will be resolved.

If you are still not able to get the signal to the monitor of the Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop from the CPU after reconnecting the VGA cable to the CPU then i think may be the VGA display port of the desktop computer system is damaged. Take it to the repairing shop. I think it is better to replace the VGA display port of the CPU with the new one.

This "no signal" issue related to the monitor of the Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop can be because of the graphic card also. Make sure the graphic card is connected properly to the motherboard of the desktop computer. I will recommend you to reconnect the graphic card on the motherboard of the Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop computer system properly. This may solved the display issue of your computer.

Make sure that all the connections on the motherboard of the Compaq Presario CQ5300F Desktop are proper and any of them are not loose. First of all check that the hard drive is connected on the motherboard properly or not. It is better to reconnect all the hardware peripherals on the motherboard of the computer system. But first of all check the hard drive connection with the motherboard of the computer system.