Thread: Display problem of Dell Vostro 200 desktop - not getting any beep

Display problem of Dell Vostro 200 desktop - not getting any beep

I have the Dell desktop computer system and the model which i am using is Dell Vostro 200 desktop and this desktop has the Windows Vista operating system. I facing the display problem with Dell Vostro 200 desktop but there is no beeps at all at the time of the startup of the computer. How can i resolve this display issue of the Dell vostro desktop.

Re: Display problem of Dell Vostro 200 desktop - not getting any beep

You are having the Dell Vostro 200 desktop which has the Windows Vista operating system and you are facing the display issue with this desktop from past few days but the strange thing is that you are not getting any type of the beeps at the start-up of the computer system. I think there is problem with the connection of monitor with the CPU or may be other thing also possible.

First of all make sure that the Monitor of the Dell Vostro 200 desktop computer is connected properly to the display port of the CPU because you are saying that there is no beep at all at the time of the start-up so this cannot be the RAM issue but i will recommend you to again fix the RAM on the motherboard of the computer system. Connect the VGA display cable of the monitor properly to the CPU.

I will recommend you to check the graphic card of the desktop computer system. This type of issue can occur if you are having the graphic card attached on the motherboard of the computer system. It will be better if you will reconnect the graphic card on the motherboard of the Dell Vostro 200 desktop computer system. May be this can resolve the display problem of the desktop.

If all the things are proper and you have reconnected the RAM and the graphic card and then also the system is not starting then first try to start the system in the safe mode and see that it starts or not. Although i dont think so it will start but give it a try. If not started then i think the display cable or display port is not working of this Dell Vostro 200 desktop.

I think the hard drive of the Dell Vostro 200 desktop computer is not connected properly to the motherboard of the computer system, This may be creating this problem. Try to solve this problem by reconnecting the Hard drive on the motherboard of the computer system. If this also does not resolves then its time to contact to service center or computer engineer.