Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

No display on monitor of Lenovo IdeaCentre K200 desktop

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 12-03-2010

No display on monitor of Lenovo IdeaCentre K200 desktop

Hello friends, I am here to share the problem which i am facing with my lenovo desktop. I have the Lenovo IdeaCentre K200 desktop computer system. From past one week i am facing the issue with this desktop computer system. There is no display on monitor of Lenovo IdeaCentre K200 desktop . I am not able to resolve this problem as i dont know much about the computer hardware.

Old 12-03-2010

Re: No display on monitor of Lenovo IdeaCentre K200 desktop

You are having the Lenovo IdeaCentre K200 desktop computer and you are facing the monitor display problem from past one week with this computer system. The display is not coming on the monitor screen when you are turning on the computer system. So first of all make sure that monitor of the computer is turned on properly and also it is connected properly to the CPU VGA display port.
Old 12-03-2010

I want to ask you that, you can hear some kind of beeps or not when you are turning on the computer system. Because you have not mentioned it in your query here. So if you are getting beeps then i think this can be RAM issue. Remove the RAM from the motherboard and connect it again to the RAM slot by cleaning it properly. After this the display issue will be resolved.
Old 12-03-2010

If you have installed and using the the graphic card in the desktop computer system then it may be possible that the graphic card is creating this display issue in the Lenovo IdeaCentre K200 desktop computer. So it will be better if you will reconnect the graphic card on the motherboard of the desktop by removing it. Many time the display issue occurs because of the graphic cards.
Old 12-03-2010

I think the VGA display cable of the monitor is not working because it may be damaged. So i will recommend you to check the monitor with other computer system. If the display is not coming then you have to change the VGA display cable of the monitor. If the display is coming on the monitor in other desktop then there may be problem with the VGA display port of the CPU of the computer system.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , , ,