Thread: Computer freezes when trying to play game or use java

Computer freezes when trying to play game or use java

Hi!

Every time I try to play a game or doing something online that requires java the screen freezes except the mouse that freezes when you press a few times, after which I will have to force the computer to turn of. At first I thought it had to do with java, so I reinstalled it but it did not work. Eventually I got so pissed that I reinstalled the computer which I thought could get the computer gonna work again, but not. And I have searched for viruses and there are none (I have five different anti-virus software)

I have looked for weeks to solve this problem but I can't find any solution, please help!

Re: Computer freezes when trying to play game or use java

I guess this is a computer overheating problem and that is why you are getting regular computer / screen freezing. I would say that check your temp by keeping your pc for idle for atleast 1 hour or so. Download some softwares like Everest or Sandra that will assist you to check temp of your pc.

Re: Computer freezes when trying to play game or use java

Quote Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
    I guess this is a computer overheating problem and that is why you are getting regular computer / screen freezing. I would say that check your temp by keeping your pc for idle for atleast 1 hour or so. Download some softwares like Everest or Sandra that will assist you to check temp of your pc.
    Thanks!

Well I have the results of the CPU temp and it reaches only 20 degrees Celsius which I suppose is not all that much. When I try to run some other test it freezes. I'm not sure if I use the right tools / search with the program Sandra that I downloaded.
    I also have a software for my graphic card that tells me that the GPU processtemp reaches 53 degrees Celsius which is the third of what the processor slow threshold.