Thread: HDMI output issue with Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card

HDMI output issue with Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card

I am having the computer system which is having the NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT graphic card. This graphic card also has the HDMI Port for the connectivity with the High Definition electronic devices like LCD and LED televisions and many more HD devices. But the issue which i am facing is with the 9500 GT graphic card. There is the HDMI ouput issue with NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT graphic card on the LCD television i am having.

Re: HDMI output issue with Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card

You are having the desktop which is having the Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card and this Nvidia graphic card is not able to provide the output to High Definition LCD television using the HDMI port of the graphic card. There are many possibilities for getting this type of issue with the graphic cards. The first and the very common problem is the connection of the desktop computer and the LCD television. So connect the both devices properly with the HDMI cable you are using.

I checked the Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card on the website of Nvidia. You can use of course the HDMI feature of this Nvidia 9500 GT graphic card to connect the computer system with the devices which are having the HDMI connectivity feature like LCD , LED televisions by using the HDMI adapter . You cannot use the HDMI feature of this Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card directly. So use the HDMI adapter for connecting the Desktop and the LCD television.

If you are having the HDMI Adapter for connecting the desktop system and the HD LCD television and after that you are not getting the output from the HDMI Port of this Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card, So now according to me this is the issue related to the software of this graphic card. You should refer to user manual guide of the Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card for setting up the HDMI output. You should also check the HDMI settings of your LCD television.
    Last edited by Team Leader; 23-02-2010 at 09:06 PM.

If all the settings of your HD LCD television and the desktop computer system and also of the software which is used for this Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card is ok and there is no need to change any setting for getting the HDMI output to the HD LCD TV from the HDMI Port of the graphic card then also you are not getting the HDMI to the LCD television screen then i think this is the problem of the HDMI cable that you are using for connecting the computer system and the HD LCD television. I think changing the HDMI cable will resolve the problem.

If you are not able to get the output on the screen of the HD LCD television using the HDMI port of the Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card then dont waste time in solving this problem. This graphic card is also features with the DVI output feature. You can also use this port for connecting the computer system and the HD LCD television. Purchase the DVI to HDMI cable for connecting the desktop and the LCD television. Now this problem will be resolved.

wat exactly is the issue???
    this is more like advertising than querying