Thread: Need drivers of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 for Windows 7

Need drivers of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 for Windows 7

I am having the assembled computer system which has the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 graphic card installed on the motherboard. I want the driver of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 for the Windows 7 operating system. I have upgraded the operating system of the computer system from the Windows vista to windows 7. So this graphic card is not working as i am not having the driver software of this graphic card compatible with Windows 7 operating system.

Re: Need drivers of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 for Windows 7

You are having the assembled computer system at your place and this computer system has the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 graphic card installed in it. The problem which you are facing with this computer system is that you are not having the Compatible driver withe windows 7 operating system for this graphic card of your computer system as you have upgraded the operating system of your desktop computer system. Search in the driver disc for the drivers which is provided with this graphic card.

The manufacturer provides the drivers softwares for the graphic card for all the operating system in which the graphic card works. So i think in the driver software disc which is provided with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 graphic card will have the drivers software for the Windows 7 operating system as well as for all the operating system in which this graphic card works as mentioned by the Nvidia.

If you are not having the driver disc of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 graphic card with you then i think that you will have to update the driver software of this graphic card manually from the device manager of your computer system. Go to the Device manager of the system , right click on the graphic card and select the 'driver software update' option from the drop down list of options available.

If the windows 7 operating system is not able to update the drivers for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 graphic card itself when you are trying it from the device manager of the desktop system then you will have to download the compatible driver for this graphic card from the website of the Nvidia for the Windows 7 operating system. You can directly go to the website of the Nvidia and download the Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit OS by clicking on this link.
    http://www.nvidia.in/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-in

Now you are having the driver download link for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 graphic card for the Windows 7 operating system. This graphic card also supported by many more operating systems other than the Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system. This graphic card also works in the following operating systems.
    • Windows XP (32 and 64 bits)
    • Windows Vista (32 and 64 bits)
    • Windows 7 (32 and 64 bits)
    • Windows server 2003 64 bit
    • Linux (32 and 64 bits)
    • Solaris (32 and 64 bits)
    • Mac OS X
    • Free BSD 32 bit