Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Increase GPU Fan Speed

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 13-02-2010

question Increase GPU Fan Speed

Hi Guys,

I have a Leadtek nvidia Geforce GTX 275 graphics card. The card is working great. When I was using Windows XP I installed a product called Winfast which came with GPU and it could tweak a few settings like increasing fan speed (which is now locked at 40%) and so on.

Now I have installed Windows 7 (64-bit) and the application is not compatible with this OS.

If I want to increase my GPU's fan speed what program should I use ? Please suggest.

(By the way I couldnt find updated program in leaktek's site).

Thanks,

Cheers,
JG

Old 15-02-2010

Re: Increase GPU Fan Speed

you are having the Nvidia Geforce GTX 275 graphics card and you want to increase the speed of the fan of this graphic card of your computer system. You were before having the Windows XP operating system and the software named as Winfast which was working properly. But this software is not working in the Windows 7 operating system. So i will advice you to download the latest version of this software compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. Or else you can try another software called as the RivaTuner and nTune.
Old 16-02-2010

ThumbsUp Re: Increase GPU Fan Speed

Problem solved, I have downloaded the latest version of Nvidia System Utilities.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , , , ,