Thread: How to use catalyst control center

How to use catalyst control center

What are the best settings recommend for ati control center. I had launched the same but I am not able to put the appropriate settings for the dual monitor setup. I have a samsung monitor which I want to connect to my computer. But I am not aware of the dual setup from the control center. How to access the same and how to manage dual monitors.

Re: How to use catalyst control center

First, you will necessitate to start the Catalyst Control Center. Now it has been initiation Catalyst Control Center by using the Start Menu from the windows task bar, you have to select the start button, for Windows XP, you have to point to All Programs>ATI Catalyst Control Center. When you are installing it for the first time the setup wizard present or offer you with the alternative of placing a shortcut on the desktop. If you selected this alternative, just double-click the Catalyst Control Center and you can see a desktop shortcut.

The Catalyst Control Center has a wizard that supports you in arranging your display devices. It hand over you with alternatives and proposition and submissions that better collection for your display device. Initiation the Catalyst Control Center Wizard. The Catalyst Control Center Wizard can be have right to use from various locality. The Setup Wizard is premeditated to arrange up to two display devices.

Initiation the Wizard from the Catalyst Control Center. For the display manager first you have to select the Dashboard View button and select Standard and you can able to see ( view ). Then you have to select the Displays Manager button. After that you have to select the Wizard button. Initiation the Wizard from the Catalyst Control Center for the Video in Standard View, select the Dashboard View button and select Standard and you can able to see ( view ). Then you have to select the Video button, and after that press the Wizard button.

The Wizard can be easily started by using a predefined hot key CRTL+ALT+W. You have to see the CATALYST Control Center online Help for training or tutoring on how can you use this hot keys. For linking A Second Display First, you necessitate to attach the second display to your graphics card. Your display will conclude the type of connection needed to attach to the graphics card. In this way you can use the catalyst control center.

I need a bit help. I just got two ATI 5770 graphic cards installed on my PC also I have switched on the CrossfireX option from the catalyst control center but still the maximum graphic memory shown is 1GB. I think it should be 2 GB as each card is of 1GB. I am using Windows XP do I need to install another windows for getting 2GB graphic memory?