Thread: ATI HD 5770 vs Nvidia GTX 260 graphic cards

ATI HD 5770 vs Nvidia GTX 260 graphic cards

Hello friends , i am looking for good graphic card for my computer system for the hardcore gaming as i love to play games on the compute system. I have selected the two graphic cards for my computer system but not able to take the decision for buying any one graphic card from them. I have selected the ATI HD 5770 and Nvidia GTX 260 graphic cards for my computer system. I want to know which is the better graphic card from this two.

Re: ATI HD 5770 vs Nvidia GTX 260 graphic cards

You want to buy the new graphic card for your computer system but you are not able to select the graphic card for your computer system. Although you have select the two graphic card but not able to select any one from them for your computer system. As you are a hardcore gamer that is why you want to attach the new graphic card for experiencing the better gaming on your computer system. You have selected the ATI HD 5770 and the Nvidia GTX 260 graphic cards.

You want to select any one graphic card from the ATI HD 5770 and Nvidia GTX 260 graphic cards for your computer system and you are having problems in selection of the graphic card for your computer system. According to me you should go for the ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphic card which has the support for the Microsoft DirectX 11version which is one of the latest features of this graphic card whereas the Nvidia GTX 260 graphic card has the support for the Microsoft DirectX 10.

I think you should go for the go for the ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphic card rather than going for the Nvidia GTX 260 graphic card because the ATI graphic card is features with many new technologies as compared to the Nvidia GTX 260 graphic cards.
    Features and Benefits of ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphic card.
    • Get unrivalled visual quality and intense gaming performance and for today and tomorrow with support for Microsoft DirectX 11
    • With ATI Eyefinity technology get the ultimate immersive gaming experience innovative ‘wrap around’ multi-display capabilities
    • Tap into the massive parallel processing power of your GPU with ATI Stream technology and tackle demanding tasks like video transcoding with incredible speed
    • Experience the speed, responsiveness and performance of ultra-high bandwidth GDDR5 memory
    • ATI CrossFireX technology in dual-mode offers advanced scalability

The technology and features which are bundled in the Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 graphic card.
    • NVIDIA SLI-ready
    • GeForce 3D Vision
    • NVIDIA PureVideo Technology- HD
    • NVIDIA PhysX-ready
    • NVIDIA CUDA Technology
    • HybridPower Technology
    • GeForce Boost
    • Microsoft DirectX -10
    • OpenGL- 2.1
    • Certified for Windows Vista

I think you should go for the ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphic card if and only if the motherboard of your computer system supports the GDDR5 memory interface . Although the computer will work with this graphic card. I will prefer to buy the ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphic card between these two. Because the ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphic card has the latest technologies and better performance as compare to the Nvidia GTX 260 graphic card. You will get the ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphic card around 11k.

Dattaboy18 Guest

it is better den nvidia, considering price and the direct X support. but dont forget when it comes to real graphics nvidia rules d planet wid der tech, i think if you have low budget you should go for ATI and if you have enough budget den nvidia, i dont really know how much long did the ati card last considering tech changes and temperature of the card.