Thread: ExpressCard in M-2414u Notebook

ExpressCard in M-2414u Notebook

hi
    i just purchased M-2414u Notebook laptop.I have installed it windows vista operating system.I don't have enough knowledge about that new notebook so any one tell me that what is express card as well as how do i inert and remove it from my system

Re: ExpressCard in M-2414u Notebook

M-2414u Notebook Laptop is use processor AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology QL-60 Dual-Core Processor with HyperTransport.That type of system used Microsoft windows vista operating system in that system.Basically color of that type of system which is pink.The memory size of that laptop which is Memory 3072 MB.In that system use hard drive which is 250 GB the express card of that particular system which is standard delivers thinner,it is also faster as well as lighter modular expansion to computer users.That type of express card which is plug-in some hardware like some TV tuner,TV tuner card and sound card as well as Serial ATA external disk drives.
    Last edited by Marthaz; 11-02-2010 at 07:00 AM.

The Express Card standard specifies two form factors,Express Card/34 and Express Card/54,in here first factor which is 34mm as well as the second factor is around 54 mm in that system as well as the express card replace the some different type of PC card like PCMCIA or CardBus.PCMCIA) developed both the Express Card standard and the PC card standards.But you can also ensure that PCMCIA cards do not fit into Express Card slots.Whenever you want to insert the card into the system that time push the express card into the slot of express card then label-side up until the outer edge of the card is flush with the side of your notebook.You do not need to restart your notebook when changing most cards because your notebook supports hot-swapping.You can insert an Express Card while your notebook is running that is the main meaning of hot swapping.
    Last edited by ApPy10; 11-02-2010 at 07:03 AM.

When you want to remove the express card from te system then firstly click to the Safely Remove Hardware icon Remove Hardware
    icon,when these process done after that Click to select the Express Card name, and then click Stop or turn off the notebook.Finally pull the card from the laptop make sure that if the remove hardware icon does not appear on the task bar,click the show hidden icons button Show Hidden Icons.as same vice verse process tell you to insertion of the express card like Push the card firmly into the Express Card slot, label-side up, until the outer edge of the card is flush with the side of your notebook.