Thread: Need help for TV output with Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card

Need help for TV output with Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card

I am having the laptop which has the Windows Vista operating system installed in it. This laptop has the Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card installed in it. But the problem is that this graphic card is not working properly. There is some issue related to the TV output feature of this graphic card. I am not able to get the output on the LCD TV which i am having at my place. So need help for solving TV output with Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card.

Re: Need help for TV output with Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card

You are having the laptop which has the Windows Vista operating system installed and you are having the issues with the Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card of this laptop. You are not able to get the TV output from this graphic card to the LCD TV that you are having at your home. So may be this can be some connection error with the LCD TV and this graphic card of your laptop having the Windows Vista operating system.

You are facing the TV output issue with the Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card which is in your laptop having the Windows Vista operating system. So first of all for solving this problem make sure that all the connection of the TV out is proper with laptop and also with the Television also. If connection is proper then check the TV output settings from the laptop as well as the LCD Television. You can refer to the user guide of both the products for connection and the settings.

I have checked for this product on the internet. And i found that this graphic card does not works with the Windows Vista operating system. So i want to ask you that you have upgraded the operating system of your laptop from the Windows XP to the Windows Vista operating system. So first reply me back when this problem started and the all the details of your laptop. Does this graphic card has the HDMI port for the connectivity?

This laptop which i am using was came with the Windows XP operating system and i have recently upgraded the operating system of this laptop from the Windows XP to the Windows Vista operating system. This Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card does not have the HDMI port for connectivity purpose but this graphic card has the DVI port for connecting to the televisions. This was working before in Windows XP operating system and not working in the Windows Vista operating system.

If you have upgraded the operating system of your laptop from the Windows XP to the Windows Vista operating system then you will have to install the driver software for this Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. If you have already done this then i think you should use the DVI to HDMI cable for connecting the laptop and the LCD television because the LCD TVs have the HDMI port for the connectivity purpose. This will solve the TV out issue of the Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 graphic card of your laptop.