Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dual monitor setup with Laptop

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 02-02-2010

Dual monitor setup with Laptop

I am trying to set up a dual monitor with a Dell d630 and Intel 965 garphics card. The laptop will just not remember the settings. The laptop when rebooted always reverts to the VGA monitor and requires the second monitor to be set up each time.

I have tried resetting the docked profile and updating the driver - nothing seems to solve this. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Old 02-02-2010

Re: Dual monitor setup with Laptop

I think the operating system which is installed on the laptop is corrupt due to which it is not able to remember the settings which are done prior to restarting. Doing a operating system repair or reinstalling the operating system will solve the problem.
Old 05-02-2010
johnrocks

Reinstall the fresh copy of operating system , sometimes repairing solves the problem temporarily.
Old 10-02-2010
johnrocks

Hi Buddy! Did my idea work?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , ,