Thread: Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP Not working in Windows 7

Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP Not working in Windows 7

I am having the computer system which initially has the Windows Vista operating system and now i have upgraded the operating system of this computer system from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7 Operating System. This computer has the Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP.Now this Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP not working after installing the Windows 7 operating system in this computer system. What can be the possible reason for getting this problem?

Re: Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP Not working in Windows 7

You are having the computer system which has the Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP and this computer system has the Windows 7 operating system currently. The issue that you are facing with your computer system is that this Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP graphic card is not working in the Windows 7 operating system. But this graphic card was working properly with the Windows 7 operating system. I will advice you to connect this graphic card with some other computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system for checking that this is the issue of the graphic card of your computer system.

You are saying that you have recently upgraded the operating system of your computer system from the Windows Vista operating system to the Windows 7 operating system. So i think you have not installed the proper driver software for your Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP compatible to the Windows 7 operating system. Download and install the proper driver software for this graphic card according to the operating system that you are using, in your case Windows 7 from the official website of the manufacturer of the graphic card.

If you have installed the proper driver software for the Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP in your computer system for the Windows 7 operating system then also this graphic card is not working properly in your computer system then i think this is the compatibility issue of the graphic card with the Windows 7 operating system which you are using and installed in your computer system. So please check the compatibility of this graphic card with the Windows 7 operating system.

If the Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP is fully compatible and supported by the Windows 7 operating system and you have installed the correct driver software for this AGP in your Windows 7 computer system and then you are getting this problem then i think you should once again reinstall the Windows 7 operating system in your computer. This will most probably solve the issue of the Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP with your computer system which is not working currently with the Windows 7 operating system.

If after the reinstallation of the Windows 7 operating system in your computer system this Sapphire HD2600 Pro AGP is not working with the Windows 7 operating system then i will advice you to remove the Windows 7 operating system and install the Windows Vista operating system because this AGP was working properly with the Windows Vista operating system when you were having the Windows Vista operating system in your computer system.