Thread: HDMI output problem of NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 Video Card

HDMI output problem of NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 Video Card

I am having the desktop computer system which has the NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 graphic/Video card. As you know this Graphic/ Video card comes with the HDMI Port for the connectivity with the High Definition electronic devices like LCD and LED TVs, HD Home Theater systems etc. But i am facing the problem with the same. There is the HDMI ouput problem of NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 Video Card on the LED television i am having at my place.

Re: HDMI output problem of NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 Video Card

You are having the desktop computer system which has the NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 graphic/Video card and this graphic card is not able to give the output to the HD LCD television using the HDMI port. There can be many reasons for getting this type of the problem. The very first and the many times the problems with the connection of the desktop computer and the LCD television. So connect the both devices properly by removing the HDMI cable.

I have seen this product NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 graphic card on the official website of the Nvidia. You can use the HDMI feature of this graphic card to connect the computer system with the HDMI enabled high definition devices like LCD , LED televisions using the HDMI adapter only. You cannot use the HDMI feature of this graphic card directly. So use the adapter for connecting the Desktop and the LCD television.

If you are already using the Adapter of the HDMI for connecting the desktop computer system and the HD LCD television and then also you are not getting any output from this NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 Video Card then i think this can be the software setting problem. Refer to the user manual guide of the graphic card for setting up the HDMI. You should also check the settings of your LCD television.

If all the settings of the LCD television and the desktop and the software for this NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 Video Card is proper and there is no need to change any setting for the HDMI output to the LCD television then also the output is not coming on the LCD television screen then i think this is the problem of the HDMI cable that you are using for connecting the Desktop and the LCD television. Replace this HDMI cable with the new one.

If you are not able to get the output on the LCD television screen using the HDMI connectivity of this NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 Video Card then leave it as it is. This graphic card also has the DVI output feature. You can also use this port for connecting the desktop computer system and the HD LCD television. But for this you will need the DVI to HDMI cable for connecting the desktop and the LCD television. After that you will get the output on the LCD television screen.