Thread: BenQ FP24W function and performance

BenQ FP24W function and performance

hi
    i am looking for new monitor BenQ FP24W.This monitor i feel most attractive where i think monitor is important parts about Pc's concerned i am looking for basic PC Gaming aiming for high resolutions and image quality. so please tell me about this Monitor.
    thank you

Re: BenQ FP24W function and performance

The BenQ FP241W Z is the first LCD monitor in the world to incorporate PerfectMotion, which is a dynamic process technology of video. Perfect Motion announced its new era of LCD monitors by eliminating ghosting or blur parts that are on the edges of the image to get a superior experience with clear content type in the video.

The BenQ FP241W can be used not only as a personal entertainment center but can also be the centerpiece of your digital lifestyle. Wide Screen design allows screening two independent A4-size windows that can be used to work and enjoy video entertainment at the same time. Combining the distinction between work and leisure, the BenQ FP241W Z gives new meaning to enjoying work.

The dreaded DEAD PIXELS are one of the things they fear users but believe that it not frequent enough. BENQ gives a guarantee of ZERO dead pixels, that is if a problem occurs will change the entire product, this is extremely important and also guarantees that its panels are made with the highest quality.

This monitor is very much closer to perfection, perhaps the only criticism thing is the unsurpassed image quality and advanced by this monitor. If you seek a high screen format, full of all the functions that the technology can offer that bother to look again with this product.

The image quality and response times are amazing, the technology used in this product (LCD) makes it undoubtedly the best monitor. Apart from the quality of the panel, add them together to be HDCP Ready, HDMI, capacity for Picture in Picture, 1000:1 contrast ratio , 6ms (gray to gray) response time, and high mobility telescopic pedestal.