Thread: intel 965 express chipset family driver xp

sad intel 965 express chipset family driver xp

hey guys......i have DELL INSPIRON 1525 with XP installed.........i had formatted and i couldn't get the graphics driver(it is not in the dvd given with lappy)...driver.....i think is INTEL 965 EXPRESS CHIPSET FAMILY.....Those i found on net and installed are "not suitable for ur system".. earlier i used R180043.exe but now it is also discarded and error beeps that ur system doesn't support this...............what can i do......please tell me if someone has same lappy with xp3........it will b a great help.

Re: intel 965 express chipset family driver xp

Try pulling out your RAM and then put it back into the slot. In fact, in most of these cases, the problem is with the solder connection of the graphics card mounted on the motherboard. First try updating the driver & DirectX. But if that doesn't work then I would suggest that the card doesn't meet the minimum system requirements.

Re: intel 965 express chipset family driver xp

You are having the DELL INSPIRON 1525 laptop and this laptop is having the intel 965 express chipset motherboard. You are not having the driver for this motherboard of your laptop for the Windows XP Operating System as the manufacturer not supplied the Driver disc of your laptop. You can download the driver for this motherboard of the DELL INSPIRON 1525 laptop from the website of the DELL. Type the model number and the product id of your laptop in the support and driver section of the Dell website. Download it from there. Else you can update the driver for this motherboard from the device manager of your laptop. Right click on the hardware in device manager and select "Update driver" option.