Thread: Images are blurred after sometime

Images are blurred after sometime

I am using a LG monitor, My VGA to DVIadapter was not working properly as i was not getting the power supply in to the monitor. So, I purchased the new VGA to DVIadapter and connected with not a problem, I connected the newly purchased connector perfectly after doing so when i turned on my system it was running smoothly but the images were all grainy. Please help me to fix this problem
    Last edited by Carson; 30-12-2009 at 09:55 PM.

Re: Images are blurred after sometime

I think you have a wire less network adapter. I cannot be certain that it could create a problem with your monitor. But can you tell me what type of display you have connected this monitor. Is it connected to a Television or to a computer system. Also please speify why areyou not using the DVI cable.

I cannot get the point wahat you are trying to explain me. Because i think what you got was a wireless network adapter, I also can't say that this could be the problem. I think that you are using this monitor with a computer because you have not specified it clearly this seems to me as a driver issue. So please visit the Official website ofthe manufacturer and get the driver from there. This could get your problem solved. Also in your further replies please make it clear whether you are using it with a computer or a television.

You might be facing this problem because you have reconnected the monitor. To fix this problem you might have to adjust the monitor settings and then restart it. If this does not help you then it might be due to the driver so just go to the manufacturer's website and install all the drivers properly then retsart your system.

You are facing this problem probably because of two reasons firstly i think that your system might have been attacked by Virus or malicious program which is using all its memory and because of that you are not getting the display properly if this is the case you can install an Antivirus which will delete these viruses or Your might have got a wrong cable which is not compatible with your system.

I watched for your Monitor over the internet t has HDMI support, which is not good because your system does not have an HDMI connector. Also you should have brought IMHO, was a DVI cable instead of DVI-to-VGA adapter. This is what was wronfg with your system change the cable and you will get the image properly