Thread: Problems with Sabrent Tv Tuner in windows 7

Problems with Sabrent Tv Tuner in windows 7

I have the Compaq computer system at my home and i have the USB Sabrent TV Tuner for my computer. But the problem is that, this USB TV TUNER is not working in my computer system. I am using the Windows 7 Operating System in my Compaq computer system. I had purchased this USB TV TUNER when i was having the Windows Vista operating System and it was working properly with the Windows Vista operating System. What can be the solutions for this problem?

Re: Problems with Sabrent Tv Tuner in windows 7

You are having the Sabrent USB TV Tuner for your computer system and this USB TV TUNER is not working in your computer system. The reason for this problem can be the driver software. To run the any hardware device or the peripherals on your computer system you need to have the driver software for the corresponding hardware device in your computer system. Install the driver software for this Sabrent USB TV Tuner. The driver disc is given with the Hardware itself. Insert the disc and install the driver software. Restart the system after this and this device will work after the reboot.

If you are not having the driver disc for this Sabrent USB TV Tuner. Then you need to download and install the driver from the internet. You can download driver software for this Hardware device from the official website of the manufacturer of this TV TUNER. Go to that website and select the model of the USB TV TUNER there and download the driver for this. Install the driver properly and restart the system. This USB TV TUNER will now work with your system.

As you are saying that this USB TV TUNER was working properly with the Windows Vista operating System and now it is not working when you installed the Windows 7 Operating system in the computer system. So this can be the compatibility problem of this USB TV TUNER with the Windows 7 Operating system. So either you should install the VISTA operating system or else you need to buy the TV TUNER which is compatible with the Window 7 operating system.

This problem can be due to the driver software which you have installed in your computer system. May be you have installed the driver software which is for the Windows Vista operating system. if so then remove the driver and download the driver software for the Windows 7 operating system. If you are not getting the Driver software from the internet then try to update the driver for this Sabrent USB TV Tuner from the device manager of your computer system. Right click on this hardware in the device manager and select the Update driver option. This will install the driver for this device compatible with the Windows7 operating system.

You have not mentioned the exact problem which you are getting with the Sabrent USB TV Tuner. First you should mention the exact problem. After that we will be able to solve your problem according to the problem which you are getting. Anyways this type of the problems comes most of the times because of the compatibility issues of the hardwares with the operating systems which you are using in your computer system. So first check the Compatibility of this USB TV TUNER with your computer system and the operating system.