Thread: Error: "Setup did not find a driver" Sapphire 3850 AGP!!

Error: "Setup did not find a driver" Sapphire 3850 AGP!!

I have recently installed Sapphire 3850 AGP. I have also installed the specific drivers that are needed for it. From then I started getting the Error Message stating that "Setup did not find a driver". I don't know that even after installing the driver why this error is coming.?! I tried to search, but didn't find the suitable answers. Please help me to sort this problem.
    Whats my name again? I spend so much time looking at code i fogot my own name ahhh!

Re: Error: "Setup did not find a driver" Sapphire 3850 AGP!!

I think that you might have not installed the drivers properly required for that card. Anyways which operating system you are using.? Install the drivers that are for the OS that you are having otherwise it will show you the same error. For Example, if you are having the Windows XP and you install the driver of the card that are required for Windows Vista (or any other OS), then also you will get the same error. So confirm that the driver you are installing is made for your OS.

Even I think that you might have not installed the Sapphire's drivers properly. Try to uninstall the old driver. If you are not able to uninstall then go to the safe mode and then try to uninstall. For going to the safe mode press F8 while booting the Windows. Once you go into the safe mode then you can uninstall the driver that you installed for the Sapphire 3850 AGP.

Can you see the card in the Device Manger.?? If you can't see the card in device manager then the card is having some problem (might have been damaged). And if you can see the Sapphire card with yellow question mark, then the drivers you installed are not proper. So install the proper drivers.

Try to do system restore. I am sure that doing the system restore will solve your problem. Many times it happens that OS is not able to detect the hardware even we install the perfect driver. So restoring the system will solve the issue. Even if that doesn't work then send more information about the details and the OS that you are using.