Thread: Desktop screen is Flickering when scrolling the web pages

Desktop screen is Flickering when scrolling the web pages

I am having the Hp desktop at my home. Every thing is ok with this computer system. But there is only one problem when i browse to internet. The problem is that when i try to scroll the web pages on the internet browser when i use the internet, The web pages are Flickering on the monitor screen. The web pages are not shown properly on the Desktop screen. And also the web pages are scrolled very slowly.

Re: Desktop screen is Flickering when scrolling the web pages

You are having the problem in the web browsing on your computer system. The screen of the desktop Flickers when you scroll down the web pages when you are scrolling them. This can be the graphic settings problem. You have not mentioned that you are getting this problem all the times or this happens some of the times when you browse on the internet. If this happens all the times then this is happening due to the display or the Graphic card settings of your computer system. Make the proper changes in the settings of the Graphic driver which you are using in your computer system.

This can be the problem of the browser itself which you are using for the browsing purpose. You are saying that this problem is occurring only when you are browsing on the internet and during the scrolling of the web pages. So i will suggest you to uninstall this browser properly from the control panel->add or remove programs. After that reinstall the browser again in your computer system. This might solve the problem of the flickering screen problem of your desktop.

You have not mentioned in your query that which browser you are using for the browsing on the internet. This problem scrolling problem is coming in all the web browser you are using for the internet surfing or not. If it is happening with all the browsers in your computer system then this is surely the problem of the some hardware part of your computer system. I think this can be the problem of the mouse scrolling button. To check this, use the Keyboard up and down key for the scrolling. If it is proper then this is clearly the problem of the mouse you are using. Replace this mouse with the new one.

I was also having the same problem. To solve this problem i reinstalled the web browser for the three times but this problem was not solved by this. so i decided to reinstall the whole operating system of my computer system. I dont know you will believe it or not but this problem was entirely solved by this. I think you should also try this may be your problem will also be solved by doing this. I will advice you to use the Internet Explorer rather than downloading and installing the new browser in the computer. the Internet Explorer come by default in the Windows operating systems.

If you have installed the themes in your computer system then this problem is occurring due to this theme which you have installed in your computer system. Some time the third party themes are not fully compatible with the Operating systems. As the result they can create some problem. In your case the screen Flickering problem may be coming due to this. I will advice you to remove the third party themes which you have installed in your system and switch to the default windows theme. This will solve this problem.