Thread: TV Tuner card problem in the Zenith desktop

TV Tuner card problem in the Zenith desktop

I am having the Zenith desktop computer at my home and i have attached the TV Tuner card in this computer. But the problem is that the TV TUNER card is not working in this desktop. I have the TV TUNER card of the Pinnacle. I do not know how to resolve this problem of the TV Tuner card in Zenith desktop. I want the help from you people.

Re: TV Tuner card problem in the Zenith desktop

You are having the TV Tuner card in our Zenith desktop at your home. Now this TV tuner card is not working in your computer system. The very simple reason for this problem is the software issue of the TV TUNER card. Reinstall the Software of the TV tuner card. May be the software is corrupted of this TV Tuner card. Reinstalling the software will fix this problem. After installing the software restart the system from the changes to take effect. This will solve the problem easily.

If after installing the software for the TV Tuner card which is supplied with the card itself , does not works then might be this is the problem of the driver for the TV Tuner card hardware. Uninstall the driver and reinstall it again it in the Zenith desktop computer system. May be the driver of this hardware was not working or it was corrupted. Reinstalling the drivers software will fix this problem of your computer system.

If all of this tricks are not working with your computer system then there is problem in the hardware of the TV Tuner card. You have not mentioned in your query that this card is detected by your computer system or not. If it is not detected by your Zenith desktop computer than you should first remove this card from the motherboard of your computer system and reconnect it to the same port or in some other port by cleaning the card and the motherboard slot properly. Many times this problems occurs. Now the TV Tuner card will be detected by the computer and you will be able to use this TV Tuner card properly.

I was also having the same problem from which you are suffering from. Although you have not mentioned hare that which model of TV Tuner card you are using and which operating system you are using in your computer system. I was having the TV Tuner card which was compatible with the the upto the Windows XP operating system but i was using the Windows Vista operating system in my computer system. So the TV Tuner card was not working in my system. If this is the case with you then check the compatibility and install the respective operating system in your computer.

If the TV Tuner card is not working after doing all this thing then now it is clear that the TV tuner card of your computer system is damaged. You have to purchase the new TV Tuner card for your Zenith computer system. Because there is very less possibility that the damaged TV Tuner card will be repaired properly. I will suggest you to buy the USB TV tuner card which has the very rare chances of getting damaged.