Thread: Samsung SyncMaster T260HD monitor

Samsung SyncMaster T260HD monitor

Hi, the monitor of my computer system is not working now. it was around eight years old CRT monitor. Now i want to purchase the new LCD monitor for my computer system. I am looking forward for the Samsung SyncMaster T260HD monitor as the Samsung is well known brand for the LCD and LED TVs. So i am thinking to buy the Samsung monitor. What are the alternate choices i have for this?

Re: Samsung SyncMaster T260HD monitor

You want to purchase the new LCD monitors for your computer system. You have chosen the Samsung SyncMaster T260HD monitor for your computer system. This is the 26" HDTV LCD monitor from the Samsung. This is one of the best monitors available in market today. You will enjoy watching movies and playing games on this monitor. The digital tuner comes inbuilt with this monitor for the higher resolutions images and videos. You will enjoy the vivid and the realistic picture and the videos with the incredible 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this HD LCD monitor of the Samsung.

When you will see this LCD monitor for the first time, you will think that this is the LCD TV. Because this is manufactured on the platform of the LCD television. That is why it looks like the LCD television. This LCD monitor has almost all the features of the LCD television. Like Full HD , HDMI connectivity etc. This is very easy to use and operate despite it has many features. The features are very simplified so that you cant get confused. You can also use this LCD monitor as the television. Because it also enable with the cable connecting port for the television.

I am also having the LCD monitor of the Samsung at my home. Of course not this model but it is also very good monitor. I think the Samsung makes the best LCD monitors. You should buy this monitor.You can also see some LCD monitors other than the Samsung SyncMaster T260HD. There are many options available for you from the Samsung portfolio. I will advice you to visit the retail shop of the Samsung rather than searching the monitors on the internet.

Features and functions of the Samsung SyncMaster T260HD monitor.

1. High-speed performance
    2. See both sides of everything
    3. Choose your favorite view
    4. Intelligent image size function
    5. Invisible Speaker System
    6. Built-in Digital TV Tuner
    7. Magic Wizard
    8. MagicBright 3
    9. Windows Vista Premium
    10. Windows 7 support

List of the HD LCD monitor for which you can go for other than the Samsung SyncMaster T260HD monitor.

1. Asus VK26H
    2. AOC 619FH
    3. DELL E228WSP
    4. ViewSonic VP2030B
    5. LG W2252S
    6. BenQ E2200HD
    7. ACER AL 2200