Thread: Video picturization blurred under windows 7 64 bit

Video picturization blurred under windows 7 64 bit

Hello. This is a problem with my Samsung monitor that is I am not getting a clear image on my monitor that is Video picturization is blurred. I am not getting a clear image on my screen. I use Nvidia GFX card as my graphic card. This has happened after I have had install Windows 7 64 bit version on my desktop system. It used to work fine with 32 bit. Please help. What should I do?

Re: Video picturization blurred under windows 7 64 bit

As you are not able to see the video picturization clear on the screen is because the graphic card is not supporting well to the system. It used to work before as you were working with a downgraded version of the operating system But as you now have upgraded it it may require upgradation. So check out for the issue this might help you to get to a better conclusion.

Uninstall the video drivers for the system and then reinstall them again. This shall help you to make the things better to work. Possibly as the drivers that is been installed is not functioning in accordance with the operating system. So update the drivers an then install it to the system configurational utility. This should work out for you. Hopefully this shall make your screen perfect and to work fine.

The Nvidia card has some issues as it do not respond well with windows 7 operating system. This may be due to bug issue or programming errors in it. Try using some other graphic card that is you can use ATI powered with radeon. This is much more compatible than that of Nvidia. You may be able to check out the difference between the graphical experience that you are currently facing with the Nvidia. This should relevantly make certain changes. Install the latest updates to the new card and then check out.

Check out for the media codecs or the player that you are using to view the video output. The problem could also be associated with the player that you use. It might be that your player may not have the required plugin due to which it is unable to picturise the video output properly. So you just need to checkout the plugins and for the player that is supported to the operating system.

Supposingly you are using Vlc media player. You can follow the steps as follows:

1) Open and execute the VLC media player.
    2) Go to tools option.
    3) Select the preference.
    4) Then go to video option.
    5) Select the output.
    Switch to openGL.

Hope this should work.