Thread: BenQ E2200HD monitor displaying Black Screen for Windows 7 RTM

BenQ E2200HD monitor displaying Black Screen for Windows 7 RTM

I am unable to understand what went wrong with my new BenQ E2200HD 22 inch monitor. It is not giving any display, not even the No Signal Message. I have been using this monitor for the last three weeks. I have installed Windows 7 RTM last week on my computer. The installation succeeded and even Windows 7 RTM loaded and was able to use. After an hour I switched my computer off and then when later I tried to turn it on, my monitor was giving no signal at all.

Viewsonic giving Black screen display

Hey, even I am having the same problem with my Viewsonic 19 inch VA1912WB LCD monitor. It is also giving not display on screen without any error messages. I am using Windows 7 RC operating system. I have tried to boot my system many times but the problem still persists. Please help.

Re: BenQ E2200HD monitor displaying Black Screen for Windows 7 RTM

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgea View Post
    I am unable to understand what went wrong with my new BenQ E2200HD 22 inch monitor. It is not giving any display, not even the No Signal Message. I have been using this monitor for the last three weeks. I have installed Windows 7 RTM last week on my computer. The installation succeeded and even Windows 7 RTM loaded and was able to use. After an hour I switched my computer off and then when later I tried to turn it on, my monitor was giving no signal at all.
    It might be that your video card is gone bad or might be loosen. Try to unplug and reconnect the video card on the motherboard slot. You can also use some other video card to check if your monitor gives any display or error messages.

I have removed and then again fixed the graphic card in its slot on the motherboard. Also I have cleaned the socket before fixing back the graphic card. But the screen is still black as if there is no power supply. I have also used another graphic card but still no changes were seen in the display of my BenQ monitor.

Check connecting Wires

I believe you need to check the physical connection of your Benq LCD monitor. Check if the cable connecting the LCD to the power supply and the cable connecting the LCD to the cabinet are properly plugged at both ends. Try to gently push then in their respective sockets to tighten them if they were loosened at all.

According to me the monitor is to be faulty. It can be that the monitor is having some display problem which can be fixed by BenQ itself. Take your monitor to the BenQ service center and checkout what is the exact cause might be that if your monitor is under warranty you might get it replaced also.