Thread: Asus TV / FM Card 7135 not working (Philips SAA713 chipset)

Asus TV / FM Card 7135 not working (Philips SAA713 chipset)

Need Help!!! I am biggest TV freak so i bought a new tv card. As i wish to be watching tv on my computer. I have a Asus TV / FM Card 7135. Which i have connected to my computer many times when i was having XP on my computer. But now i have upgraded my computer with the windows 7. I do not know what is going wrong with this card but i am able to watch TV on my computer no longer.

Re: Asus TV / FM Card 7135 not working (Philips SAA713 chipset)

Most probably you will be able to watch Tv on your system by following the given solution. There might be having some driver problem. I would like know about the exact problem. Are you facing the problem only with sound/video or it is not working at all. Anyway try to install the driver like this, Go to the Device Manager, then select Update Driver Software by right clicking on your hardware device. Then click on Search automatically for updated driver software.

As it is the basic reason behind the not working of such cards or new hardware. That is driver problem. And the easiest way to install the drivers for Microsoft windows driver is the automated cd which have been came with your Operating system. As soon as you put that cd inside your ROM it will start installing the drivers.Which ever driver you would be having on your computer already then it will ask you (offer you) to uninstall the corresponding driver. Your problem is with sound driver and video driver so kindly be careful when you install it.

There might be something wrong with your tv card. Because it is never happens that such cards does not supported by windows operating system. I suggest you to try that card on another computer so that you can reconfirm that the card working perfectly. If it has any problem then you must contact the dealer from where you have bought it. But it is also a true that windows 7 has many problems wit the drivers.