Thread: L.G W1942T monitor desktop upside down

L.G W1942T monitor desktop upside down

Do not know what happened to my LCD screen this evening. When I turned I computer on the LG monitor desktop screen appeared to be upside down. I have no clue as to how this happened because it was all fine in the morning. I am having L.G W1942T LCD monitor. How did this happened ? How to bring it back to normal ? Is it an issue with the LG LCD itself ?

Re: L.G W1942T monitor desktop upside down

This is not an issue with your LG LCD monitor. Do not panic, probably someone has misbehaved with your monitor in your absence. Do not worry you can easily fix this issue by simultaneously pressing the Ctrl , Alt and select the arrow key to rotate your monitor desktop to its normal settings. This will fix your issue and bring your monitor screen to normal.

I tried using the combination of Ctrl + Alt and the Up, Down, Right and Left arrow key. But it did not worked for me. Is it that my keyboard is faulty because it is not letting me to get the desktop display back. Or any virus that is responsible for this upside down display? I have always kept my anti virus up to date. Provide some other solutions please to solve this problem.

If the Ctrl+Alt+Arrow keys are not able to bring the desktop to normal then you need to activate the rotation. This can be easily done by right clicking the mouse on the desktop screen without any application opened. Choose the Graphics Option and then select the Rotate option. Now select Normal. Now try to use Ctrl+Alt+Arrow keys to bring your Desktop back to normal.