Thread: Unhappy with Viewsonic VA1928wm

Unhappy with Viewsonic VA1928wm

HI. I have a Viewsonic 19' inch lcd monitor. The problem is I am dissatisfied with the visual display unit (VDU) I purchased. I just want to switch and am totally confused which would be the best to buy. The problems associated with my monitor is that it automatically functions and demagnetizes at every particular interval of time. It has been reported but the service is also not so good. Please suggest me some good monitors which would worth my money.

Re: Unhappy with Viewsonic VA1928wm

Hello. The problem is quite very similar to my situation as well. I had a monitor of Viewsonic too and it had some other issues as well like it used to get off by itself. I had reported the problem but the service was not good. They did come for checking the problem and solved it too but the thing is it again started to happen. I will suggest you to go for Samsung monitors they are best in the business in terms of display devices.

The problem seems quite odd. The reason for this might be changes in the factory settings of the monitor. There is a possibility that the factory settings of the monitor might have got change due to which this problems are arised. I will suggest you to contact the dealer and get the problems correct as soon as possible. Try to contact them again and again. Viewsonic is not a bad brand. Still if you are looking for some other go for AOC. They are leading the monitors firm now.

Hello. Well if you are looking out for some good monitors for the best price and value to your money go for Dell or Samsung monitors. They are too good. the service is also up to the mark. There are no such issues with these monitors. The power supply should be proper that is the only thing to keep in my mind. It is not for these monitors but for all. You can go for these monitors without any hesitation or fear.