Thread: Thomson 29DM182T Color TV resolution

Thomson 29DM182T Color TV resolution

Among OLED, plasma and LCD with LED backlight theTV with CRT technology may seem a provocation but i am looking for this CRT tv the choice is simple Thomson 29DM182T i want to know performance of this display with good resolution.

Re: Thomson 29DM182T Color TV resolution

There is a belief that the CRT has an inherent quality of reproduction that has not yet been reached by any other technology. This is true only for the contrast ratio full on - full off because the CRT is an analog component. In other words, the bottleneck with respect to sunburns or other artifacts of color bending and electronics and video processing technology of reproduction itself. The actual benefits of CRT however stop here

different settings for brightness, contrast and color temperature. It may be amended only three defaults cold, normal and warm. Only through the service menu you can calibrate the individual color components. Unfortunately this is a covered very short and perfection throughout the gray scale is nearly impossible and still provides a great experience in calibration of TV Color CRT. overall good but you can go with some other brand like lg

The number of shades (virtually infinite) or colors (very good). There is another advantage of CRT technology and Thomson Color TV that I have deliberately left out. the absence of any type of motion blur (aka "blur"), typical of many digital displays. In this sense, watching a DVD (maybe connected to RGB) through the Thomson is characterized by an incisiveness that does not recoil even with fast-moving images.