Thread: LED vs CCFL

LED vs CCFL

I plan to buy a Dell Studio 17 and I have a small question about one point. Is there a big difference between two screens CCFL and LED? which is the good product ? any one can tell me ?
    In advance thank you

Re: LED vs CCFL

The WLED screen is a backlit LED ,the last LCD TVs are backlit with LEDs and rendering the image is better and it consumes less. The screen itself is nice, but first I found the resolution FullHD well too burdensome on the size ( text is very small, and it changes the resolution, of course it's ugly, and if we change the scale of police, is still zero). So a little jaded, I sold the screen and puts me in search of something really cool.The CCFL screen is the standard type for Laptops

Re: LED vs CCFL

basically CCFL uses a small neon tube to light the screen. CCFL Cold Cathode Fluorescent Light .The electrons from the cathode (negative pole) and come down to the anode (positive pole) to intersect with a noble gas such as argon or krypton. The collision created ultraviolet photons on a fluorescent layer are so visible light is produced. These fluorescent layer is on the wall of the inner tube about 2 millimeters thick.Where LED uses an array of LEDs. LED will be much cooler, use less power and look nicer.