Thread: Problem of screen showing green, yellow and red colors

Problem of screen showing green, yellow and red colors

My problem:

I bought a laptop with vista installed this week and a graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GT 130M. Everything worked well until last morning when I started the computer normally but after a moment it paused and the screen showed a green, yellow, red. I restarted but it's always the same. Everything from writing folders or files, web pages, etc are illegible. Since the first day it made a lot of update, this is one of these updates that would be poorly placed? Is this a problem of graphics card? I even tried to restore point to the day it was working but it is always the same. Can anyone suggest a solution to the problem ?

Re: Problem of screen showing green, yellow and red colors

According to me it's hardware related, I already had this kind of problem on my laptop, may be problem of connectivity of the screen to its base, tapping that off again or even try restarting should do the trick. If you're under warranty, then do not hesitate to get it exchanged.

I reinstalled the original config of the computer but the problem remains the same. Also, I connected an external monitor in order to confirm the problem (if the graphics card or screen), the graphics card has nothing since on my second screen everything appears correctly, so for me is the screen that has a problem.

Check in device manager to see how the monitor and display adapter are identified. Your monitor might have a problem with a bad plug pin or solder connections at video connectors. Or might be the issue with memory feeding less resources to the screen.