Thread: GTX 285 1GB vs GTX 285 2GB

GTX 285 1GB vs GTX 285 2GB

hi
    i am looking for good graphics accelerator so i decide to go for Gigabyte GeForce GTX 285 but recent update with it is GeForce GTX 285 2GB so now i am confuse in Gigabyte GeForce GTX 285 1GB and Gigabyte GeForce GTX 285 2GB so please tell me the difference between Gigabyte GeForce GTX 285 1GB and Gigabyte GeForce GTX 285 2GB !!
    thnks

Re: GTX 285 1GB vs GTX 285 2GB

use 1GB of memory is able to provide enough space anyway. The reason? As the world of PC gaming has changed in recent years and the software companies who are dedicated to developing titles exclusively for the PC will count on the fingers of one hand, it is also true that it is very clear to all developers who 1GB memory is the current limit of video cards, beyond which not to. so go for 1gb

Far Cry 2, also running with a particular graphs and it is not able to saturate the 1GB memory provided in the standard GeForce GTX 285. The behavior of the two cards with the reference and the Gigabyte overclocked does not differ in any case, making use of a quantity of memory is useless.

There are no substantive differences with the GB saturation but video card equipped with 2GB of memory would face purchasing a professional fascia board, whether the FireGL or Quadro series in this case, the application scenarios are extremely varied workloads vary swinging. It is therefore not exclude the possibility that a card of this type are used in the preparation of scenes that go to fill with their data set, well over 1 single GB of memory, thus making the presence of a higher amount of memory a real, direct and clear benefit.