Thread: Is it safe to use driver cleaner pro

Is it safe to use driver cleaner pro

Hi,

I have Nvidia Geforce 9800GT and i want to clean my gpu drivers. my recommend me to use driver cleaner pro, he says that its a great program for cleaning out GPU drivers, and is strongly recommended with changing cards or changing driver versions. but what if it mess up my system, Is Driver Cleaner Pro safe to use?

Re: Is it safe to use driver cleaner pro

Yes it is safe to use driver cleaner pro, as it removes ALL traces of previous drivers Ensures optimal system performance Reduce system crashes and errors Avoids driver conflicts Keep your system clean and stable. A bad driver installation can not only make your games run poorly it can also cause start up, stability and performance issues. Driver Cleaner will help stop this from ever happening. Use Driver Cleaner every time you upgrade/change hardware or simply wish to install the latest or different driver. This will ensure your hardware runs at it’s optimal performance.

I have this software but i dont know how to use this software, can i use this software for Ati Graphics card or its only compatible with Nvidia graphics card ? please guide on using Driver Cleaner Pro.

Using the software is preferably in Safe Mode. Double-click the shortcut icon "Driver Cleaner Pro" which has generally created on the desktop or run the software via the Windows Start menu / All Programs / Driver Cleaner. In Windows Vista, please right-click / "Run as administrator". A warning pop-up warns you follow the detailed instrcutions not have any problem with using the software. You must now choose from the dropdown list the type of driver to "clean". Simply choose ATI for example if you have a graphics card with an ATI or Nvidia if you have a graphics card with an Nvidia chipset. Once the driver is selected click on "Start" to begin the cleanup, a popup to ask for confirmation "Continue with cleaning": Yes. When cleaning is finished close the application with the button "Close"