Thread: How to setup Triple monitor

How to setup Triple monitor

Hello friends,

I am into Software testing field and nowadays i am testing on application where i need to open 3 screen simultaneously and have a test for the same, currently i am having Two screen setup on my computer, when i asked some of my friends about the same but they don't have any idea about it. Does anyone know how to do it or tell me which graphic should i used to get 3 monitor set up?

There are many ways to have 3 monitor setup, but according to me cheapest would be to get any AGP/ PCI card and make sure that supports dual monitors and a PCI card to drive the third and one more alternative solution is that you can buy a card that supports 3 monitors on its own, but they are much more expensive.

I am also facing some issue with my monitor, my brother is already having 3 monitor setup at his home and he is having ATI AGP Card and PCI card, whenever i am playing games my PCI video gets off and at the same time my system also gets crashed. For the time being i am having i am having an extra ATI 9100 to swap the 7500 with, but will that make a difference if I am having trouble with the three monitors?

I think there is nothing to do with your 3 screen, because i was also facing such kind of with two screens, it might happen that your second monitor would have some different requirements when you are trying to play any games or videos. I was facing this issue when i used to play video, at last i came to know that ATI cards tend to have some hardware assist to video playback, but this is exactly where they can have problems on the additional screens. Some cards/systems have problems playing back VMR7 or VMR9 on secondary screens.