Thread: Computer screen resoultion changes automatically

Computer screen resoultion changes automatically

This is the ever first thing that happen to me and it makes me very scared whether I lost my computer Monitor, I was working on my computer suddenly monitor turns of for second and returned back, when it returned back the monitor resolution was change extremely for first 2 days I don't understand what has happened, later I checked for my computer resolution it was 1028 x 768 and with the 8 bit color which was lower down to minimum level How should I make to its original screen resolution.

Re: Computer screen resoultion changes automatically

Open Display in Control Panel. On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply. Right click on the main desktop (no windows open) and go to Properties. Click the Settings tab and adjust the slider called "Screen Resolution". When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment. Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.

Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings. Keep in mind that increasing res will make things smaller, and decreasing it will make things bigger. Some websites, programs, etc require a minimum resolution. The res can be limited by your monitor,Under Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.

First right-click on the desktop and then left click on Properties from the menu that appears. The display properties dialogue box will appear, click on the settings tab at the top right of the box. This slide bar is what you use to change the resolution, the options you have will depend on your graphics card and monitor, but the standard options are 800x600, 1024x768 and 1152x864. Adjust the slider to the right for a finer resolution, adjust the slider to the left for a coarser screen resolution. Your monitor and video adapter determine how much you can change your screen resolution. You may not be able to increase the resolution above a certain level.