Thread: Need Information on ASUS EN8800GTX GPU

Need Information on ASUS EN8800GTX GPU

Hi,
    Does anyone knows about ASUS EN8800GTX Graphic card. I am trying to locate more information on it but could found any on the internet. I need some general information on the card before buying it. Like the system specification and the features. Weather it is a fair deal to buy this card or I would rather go for something else. I had tried the card in my computer which gives me out awesome result. But only for some time then my system started freezing. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need Information on ASUS EN8800GTX GPU

The gpu is ideal for gaming. All you need to do is get latest drivers for the same and upgrade your power supply if you have less than 450w. The card is costly but it will fix up your graphic issue. The gpu offers you a 900Mhz speed with multiple features and support. The card is termed better than Nvidia 8800 GTX. Also download Direct X in your system. Because some games need that support. The card offers you a flawless performance and with future gaming features.

The unified architecture of the card has improved the pc performance to much extent. The card is durable and reliable. Just ensure that you had installed all relevant updates and drivers for the card. The card is HD complaint which gives you access to High Definition support. It is designed for Vista so there are less compatibility issues. You can stream live games and share it. It offers a Game replay option in which all your games are saved. Chat live with ASUS Face Messenger support.

The main feature of this card is that is supports Nvidia SLI Technology, it has NVIDIA® unified architecture with GigaThread support, Microsoft DirectX10.0 support with shader model 4.0. This gives out stunning graphic results. Other than this you can use OpenGL. It also offers you NVIDIA Quantum Effects. You have dual line DVI output that offers two 2560x1600 resolution output. So this can be enough to play any high end game and graphics.