Thread: How to use nvflash

How to use nvflash

hi
    i am looking for application that can provide me updates from NVIDIA now my friend suggest me nvflash can be useful so i got nvFlash v5.63 from him but i want latest version so tell me where i can get that also how to use it ?
    thank you

Re: How to use nvflash

You can get nVFlash 5.80 is latest version. nvflash is NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility also it works only from the clean DOS, in the absence of memory managers expanded memory, such as HIMEM/EMM386/QEMM.also if you install older version you can update that to newer version.

Like NIBITOR, nvflash is a utility that allows you to edit the BIOS (Basic Input Output System) of your graphics card built around a nVidia chip and change settings such as the frequency at which the processor works The frequency of video memory, the voltage applied to the processor, etc..

Another tool that will prove indispensable for those wishing to exploit the full power of their video card by going into overclocking. Note however that this operation is not without risk

The Bashing of NIBITOR does not work on all cards, for example on my 7600GT its not work.You need to boot DOS if you want to use nvflash.<br> Create a bootdisk Now copy the nvflash.exe, dos4gw.exe and your bios file on this disk.<br>Then shutdown windows, start the pc with the bootdisk inserted.<br>
    Now start nvflash