Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2009

monitor picture upside down

Hello , my monitor picture upside down, can you tell me why is these happening , I accidentally Press somekey on my keyboard and my desktop is displayed upside down. please tell me how to solve these problem , I have a win XP pro sp2, video card set on the motherboard is a SIS 651

thank you for your help
Old 07-09-2009

Re: monitor picture upside down

I also had the same problem with Nvidia Graphics card , A combination key (Alt, space and third one dont know ) used to turn the screen 90 ?, but this can be solve in another way , for this , you have to Go into your settings for your Graphics card , -> In windpw s98PE/SE, 2000, NT and XP:
Right click on desktop -> Display -> Settings -> advanced. there you can look around for some option
Old 07-09-2009

On my shuttle, there is a combination of button to turn the screen 90 degrees to the left or right. Something Like CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow or CTRL + SHIFT + arrow or ALT + SHIFT + Arrow , to rotate to different angle , also there are Viewing options in your display drivers. In the ATI control panel, there is a tab rotation to rotate the desktop 90 degrees to the right or left or 180 ?
Old 07-09-2009

If your screen is inverted (rotation angle 90 ? or 180 ?), then this is because:
  • or properties of your graphics card
  • either to poor handling on the keyboard
  • Check the properties of the graphics card
  • Click the right mouse button on the desktop, choose Properties, Settings tab
  • Click the 'Advanced'
  • Select the tab for your graphics card (eg GeForce)
  • Find an item named rotate, rotate or pivot
  • Set the rotation of 0 ? (landscape or landscape) or normal

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , ,